- 1912 or +91471 2555544

Frequently Asked Question

What are the documents to be produced along with service connection application?

The following documents shall be produced along with application for Low Tension Service Connection. Please refer to KSEB Terms & Conditions of Supply 2005 and instructions with service connection application form for more details.
1 Proof of Identity (Photo Identity Card).
2 Ownership Certificate. In case of service connection for domestic purpose and for construction purpose approved plan / building permit issued by local body also is acceptable.
3 Sketch showing details of connected equipments, marked in building plan.
4 Test Certificate of Capacitor Banks, if applicable.
5 Test Certificate of energy meter & replacement agreement, if consumer supplies meter.
6 Consumer's Installation Completion Certificate.
7 Certificate for claiming exemption from payment of cost for providing service connection, if applicable.
8 Consents / Authorisations / Approvals wherever applicable.
9 Indemnity Bond, if applicable.
10 Self addressed & stamped envelope / post card.
11 Energisation approval from the Electrical Inspector along with approved schematic diagram (applicable to high-rise buildings & HT, EHT connections).
Additional documents required for High Tension / Extra High Tension Services.
12 Service Connection Agreement.
13 Test report of CT / PT and ToD meter issued from the TMR Division.