Things to know
How to Get a New Connection?
New service connection applications shall be submitted
- as online through wss.kseb.in
- in the section office in the prescribed Service Connection Application Format.
Simplified Service Connection application forms are available at a cost of Rs 10/- at Electrical Sections.
Service requests can also be raised through the facility provided as” Service at Door Steps(SADS)”.For requesting through SADS, Customers may call to24x7 centralized call center to toll free no 1912/04712555544 or to the concerned section office or can automatically register via 9496001912 by calling or through whatsApp Chat.
Apply through Online for Low Tension (LT) service Connection
- The online applicants for weatherproof service connection that do not require phase addition, post-insertion, support post etc can remit security deposit and cost of affecting service connection at standard rates along with the application fee as package. All the supporting documents can be also be uploaded.
- In case of other applicants after submitting the application through online, intimation to remit Security Deposit and Estimated cost of service connection will be given through mail after site inspection and approval of the estimate.
Application submitted to the section office for Low Tension (LT) service Connection
- Duly filled application form along with accompaniments and requisite application fee can be handed over to authorized KSEB officials at Electrical section Office or forwarded through registered post to Assistant Engineer of the concerned Electrical Section.