|  Visit Old Website

Service Connection for Anganwadis

Documents required

The documents required to be accompanied with the application form for new connection shall be limited to two (viz. (i) proof of identity of the applicant and (ii) proof of ownership/ legal occupancy of the applicant over the premises for which new connection is being sought for Anganwadis.

1. Proof of Identity

Any one of the following documents can be accepted as Proof of Identity (Photo Identity Card)

  1. Electoral Identity Card;
  2. Passport;
  3. Driving License;
  4. Ration Card;
  5. Photo Identity Card issued by any Government Department / Agency / PSU;
  6. PAN Card;
  7. AADHAR Card / National Population Register (NPR) Card;
  8. Photo Identify Certificate from Village Panchayat or Municipality or Municipal Corporation.

2. Proof of ownership / legal occupancy

  1. Proof of ownership is not required for effecting connections in case of Anganwadis for the period for which the Anganwadis function in the said building. Connection can be effected based on an undertaking from the concerned District Social Justice Officer or any other officer duly authorized by him, agreeing that: 1. The service connection shall be disconnected if the Secretary of the local body requests in writing to disconnect the same on the ground that the said building is constructed violating building rules. 2. The Assistant Engineer of the concerned section will be intimated in writing before the Anganwadi is shifted/vacated from the existing premises and that the applicant will be liable to pay all the charges that became due during the currency of the service connection.


Please rate us and give your valuable feedback if you are satisfied with this KSEBL website service.