|  Visit Old Website

Service Connection for Govt owned / Aided educational institutions

Documents required

The documents required to be accompanied with the application form for new connection shall be limited to two (viz. (i) proof of identity of the applicant and (ii) proof of ownership/ legal occupancy of the applicant over the premises for which new connection is being sought for Govt owned / Aided educational institutions.

1. Proof of Identity
Any one of the following documents can be accepted as Proof of Identity (Photo Identity Card)

  1. Electoral Identity Card;
  2. Passport;
  3. Driving License;
  4. Ration Card;
  5. Photo Identity Card issued by any Government Department / Agency / PSU;
  6. PAN Card;
  7. AADHAR Card / National Population Register (NPR) Card;
  8. Photo Identify Certificate from Village Panchayat or Municipality or Municipal Corporation.

2. Proof of ownership / legal occupancy

  1. Proof of ownership is not required in case of Government owned / Aided educational institutions. A request from the head of the institution (in their letter head) seeking service connection shall suffice


Please rate us and give your valuable feedback if you are satisfied with this KSEBL website service.